Have an original device but can't activate

CharlescsCharlescs Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
Hello,

Was wondering, I have an original model of the the Photon and wanted to reconnect it but the sticker with the mac address on it fell off so I lost it. Is there still a way to reconnect it? Would freedompop have the details of my device when I got it from them?

Comments

• JJFreedomJJFreedom Posts: 422FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert, FP Flyer, SD Flyers ✭✭✭
    Hello @Charlescs - I am assuming you are talking about the FreedomPop WiMax device that looks like the one below.
    If so, that device used a different type of 4G Towers. Sprint decided to shut down all those towers nationwide at the end of last year. Unfortunately, there is no way possible for FreedomPop (or really any other carrier in the US - Sprint was the only one to use them) to reactivate these devices.

If you check out FreedomPop's daily deal section, you can purchase purchase some new inexpensive 4G devices such as the following:
    • Samsung Galaxy Core Prime (US 4G LTE Cell Phone) for $29.99
    • Netgear Mingle (US 4G LTE Hotspot for $29.99)
    • Novatel MiFi (Global 4G GSM Hotspot for $39.99)
    Hope this helps!
    I usually respond within 24 hours. If you need help, feel free to ask.

Also, to tag me directly, write @JJFreedom. - this way I will know when you are talking to me.