How do you transfer contacts to a new phone

Guy WatkinsGuy Watkins Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
I have a Freedompop phone and replacing it with a different Freedompop phone. How to I transfer my contacts?

Both phones are a Samsung Victory.

Thanks.

Comments

• edwards142edwards142 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Well for this I would like to tell you that there are such tools that can easily transfer up all your contacts from one phone to another without misplacing any single. I prefer Phone To Phone Transfer software when transferring of any data is needed. It is really very helpful tool as it easily transfer your contacts, call logs, SMS, music, videos and Apps too. You can move your stuffs between any of your phones whether it’s a Symbian, Android or iOS.
  • FeassakyFeassaky Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    How to transfer contacts from one phone to another .Google account is the best choice.Backup your android phone contacts to google. Go to Settings on your Android phone and choose "Accounts and Sync" or similar. Enter your GMail account details and enable sync. For another ,you can go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars and add your Gmail account. Make sure Contacts are enabled for the account.
  • selinashiselinashi Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    As for me , I prefer to use Gihosoft Mobile Phone Transfer to transfer data from android to android. It can be used to transfer music, calendar, videos and more between different phones.
    http://www.pressbox.co.uk/Technology/Gihosoft_Releases_Android_Data_Transfer_to_Transfer_Data_between_Android_Devices_1722611.html
  • selinashiselinashi Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Gihosoft has just released a Mobile Phone Transfer to transfer data from android phones. Besides, you can also use it to transfer data between different types of phones. And you only need three steps.
  • xiaoxiaxiaoxia Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    Just try gmail account or Phone Transfer tool to transfer contacts between two mobile phones.
  • xiaoxiaxiaoxia Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    You can use gmail account or mobile transfer tool to transfer contacts between two Samsung mobile phones.
  • Natalie_SUNNYNatalie_SUNNY Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    The most convenient and perfect way is using phone transfer manager, which can transfer contacts, messages, photos, etc between 2 different devices, or using Smart Switch which is designed by Samsung.
  • JessylineJessyline Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    edited November 2016 #9
    It is quite time-saving and effective to use professional phone transfer tool, cuz it is not possible to transfer data between different operation systems. Some professional transfer programs allow you to share data between android phones, or android and iphone without limitations of different operation systems, you can choose MobiKin Transfer for Mobile.
    Post edited by Jessyline on
  • FeassakyFeassaky Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    Samsung Transfer can help you transfer contacts between two mobile phone with one click, and it actually doesn't matter what brand phone you need to transfer: Android, iPhone, Symbian or even BlackBerry operating system are all supported by the program. In addition to contacts, other data like text messages, photos, call logs, videos, etc.
  • AJDrewAJDrew Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    In line with transferring contacts, what happens when they get deleted?

When you scan your contact lists for redundant entries and you’ve accidentally end up trashing vital names and numbers? The whole world seems to come crashing down. Since Android devices play such an important role in our day-to-day lives, we must either learn to back up critical contact data on a regular basis or rely on a program that can recover Android contacts.

This software is the perfect solution. It has a guided, intuitive interface, and is a light and fast application that will not slow your PCs and laptops down.

It has the ability to perform deep scans on connected devices and reinstate contacts to the chosen destination. The initial export to your computer will be as an HTML, vCard or .csv file that can be transferred to the device in question. And viola… Android contacts recovery done!
  • JansessJansess Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    edited August 2017 #12
    Maybe your question is "How to transfer contacts from Android to Android", otherwise, I can't help you ,
    Like the same phone device ( Two Android phone devices ) transfer , you just need to connect your two phone via USB Cable, you can login your Gmail account to transfer these contacts .
    Post edited by Jansess on
  • PersamkPersamk Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    edited September 2017 #13
    Jansess said:

Maybe your question is How to transfer contacts from Android to Android", otherwise, I can't help you ,
    Like the same phone device ( Two Android phone devices ) transfer , you just need to connect your two phone via USB Cable, you can login your Gmail account to transfer these contacts .

Maybe the Facebook and bluetooth can be use to transfer contacts , isn't it ?
    I have succeed transfer messages from Android to Android , the contacts will be allowed to transfer,
    If you're willing to spend some money on a data transfer tool, that's fine,
    Post edited by Persamk on
  • PartelPartel Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    Can you achieve that with your gmail? Just sync your old phone contacts with gmail and then log in and restore them on your new phone.
  • nakactachnakactach Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Google Contacts or Gmail is a great way to transfer contacts to a new phone from one phone.
  • reyhekeyreyhekey Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie

Well for this I would like to tell you that there are such tools that can easily transfer up all your contacts from one phone to another without misplacing any single. I prefer Phone To Phone Transfer software when transferring of any data is needed. It is really very helpful tool as it easily transfer your contacts, call logs, SMS, music, videos and Apps too. You can move your stuffs between any of your phones whether it’s a Symbian, Android or iOS.

I also think this is the best way to transfer contacts between phones, it's quicker ans easier than any other methods.
  • SHERRY331SHERRY331 Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
    The way for me to transfer contacts to new phone is to use phone to phone data transfer program,which is specially designed to transfer data between two device.With its help,you can plug two device into computer and the you could transfer the specifc files or all files with simple clicks.
This discussion has been closed.