**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Unable to place calls "The number or code you have dialed is incorrect"

Andrea CharlesAndrea Charles Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
I haven't had any luck placing calls, possibly for about a week. I'm on an iphone 4s, I just upgraded the freedompop app to v1.31 #91-32 to see if that would help but still no luck.

It seems like I can only make calls when connected to wifi.

Please help!

Thanks,
Andrea

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Hello @Andrea Charles

I wasn't able to locate your iPhone account, would you please provide me with the MEID of your iPhone so that we can take a look into this.
  • Andrea CharlesAndrea Charles Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks Karina, I sent you my MEID to our inbox.
    Freedom pop agents, please help! It's been 2 weeks and still no voice service, and I'm still being charged for premium voice service!
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    @Andrea Charles Karina is out today but please add me to your current private message with Karina and I will be glad to take a look into your request.
  • Mike (GS-3, 30th) GrossMike (GS-3, 30th) Gross Posts: 143FreedomPop Newbie
    I also had this issue, resolution was make sure US dialing was checked, and if it as checked, uncheck it, place a call, go back and check it and you should be good to go. My phone is an Android phone though
    Hi Mike, I'm not entirely sure how to find that option on an Iphone. Where did you find it on your android phone? Thanks.
  • Mike (GS-3, 30th) GrossMike (GS-3, 30th) Gross Posts: 143FreedomPop Newbie
    Call settings
    Karina, Jorge, I have an update for you to help troubleshoot this. When I call using wifi I get the freedompop in call screen (the call works). When I call using 3g/4g I get the iphone in call screen. I use for both calls the freedompop app. I'm not sure why the screen changes depending on what connection I use.
  • Tamara HaggardTamara Haggard Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I am having this problem, too. I have a Samsung S4.
  • edinatledinatl Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    My voice service has been down for over a month. The data works though. I called in the problem 3 weeks ago and I've given up.
  • teal4 twoteal4 two Posts: 33FreedomPop Newbie
    Same here. Premium voice calls do not work. Can occasionally get regular calls through. How can i at least disable a service i am paying for which blocks regular voice? At least with regular voice i can usually get a broken up call through. With premium, it blocks calls. It is the end of the month and i have not had one premium call work all month and now for the last week it is blocking regular calls.
    Premium voice service is now (blocking) regular voice service. I can only make calls 1 or 2 hours a day. What next?
    I am in similar situation. Premium voice service is now (blocking) regular voice service. I can only make calls 1 or 2 hours a day. Messaging removed and reinstalled. How do i get MEID reset?
  • speedyk44speedyk44 Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    I haven't been able to make calls for several
    weeks. Premium voice service won't work. HELP!
  • kaliponkalipon Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Why no one from Freedompop respond to premium voice issue? I have the same issue where i could make call directly from my phone until it being blocked recently. Please help
  • dapsterdapster Posts: 20FreedomPop Newbie
    I feel your pain, I have the same issue. Older versions of messenging use to work for me until this recent "the number or code you dialed is incorrect". Freedompop support has been useless with premium voice issues, had to cancel premium voice. Only thing I can think is that the Sprint network has blocked premium voice somehow.
  • Michelle AndersonMichelle Anderson Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I new just 1 month on a HTC and now have same issue - "the number or code you dialed is incorrect". this is not good - this is my only phone - will have to cancel it all
  • GarybGaryb Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same problem with my Samsung S4 and premium voice. All calls not on wifi resulted in "the number or code you dialed is incorrect." Tried forum help, e-mail tech support and phone support. Finally gave up and canceled the service. A smart phone without the ability to place a phone call is not a phone.
  • Chad LeeChad Lee Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    Factory reset fixed it for me.
  • ewlantzewlantz Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I am experiencing the same issue: Samsung S5, Messaging app 19.01.621.0921. I can make calls over Premium Voice if I uninstall updates to the Messaging app.
  • mplssnowmonkeymplssnowmonkey Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I have same problem on Samsung Note II and support has not been able to do anything for me. It just started 2 weeks ago. I can send and receive texts and get incoming calls but it directs outgoing calls to Premium Voice and says number dialed is incorrect.
  • donnybaydonnybay Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Just to confirm - I am another Freedompop Samung Galaxy Note II owner, and with the most recent Messaging app, even with a strong 4G LTE signal my calls are directed to Premium Voice, then immediately I get the "The number or code you have dialed is incorrect ..." error message. WiFi calling works OK, and if I uninstall and revert to the original Messaging app, I can make 4G LTE calls, without access to Premium Voice. I am reluctant to do a full factory reset, though I do backup to microSD using Helium. It takes a long time to reconfigure things the way I want, and Premium Voice is not that important to me as long as I can still call via WiFi or LTE. But it annoys me that I am on the Premier Support plan which includes Premium Voice, and I can't use it.
  • shaky12shaky12 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    fortunately a factory reset straightened my issue out.
  • scott frazierscott frazier Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Same issue Motorola phone. This is absurd to be charged for a service that is not functional. Freedom Pop what is the issue and the solution? Is this a Premium Voice problem or a network problem?
  • TheCapnVideoTheCapnVideo Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    If you can receive calls but not make them, get the "The number or code you have dialed is incorrect..." message do the following:

Update your PRL (profile, preferred roaming list, whatever your phone calls it)

Power cycle the phone

In Settings go to APs find FedomPOP Messagiing (probably list as just Messaging) clear CACHE (not DATA)

Turn Roaming Data ON

Set network preference for G3 (they are set to LTE by default)

Power cycle the phone

Make calls.