Cancel SIM cards?

yello_downunderyello_downunder Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
When ordering two SIM cards my internet went down. Unsure of if the order went through, I ordered two more. Now I have 4 SIMs I am being billed for. I need to cancel two of them that are not visible in my online account. Can someone help me?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    edited January 2017 #2

When ordering two SIM cards my internet went down. Unsure of if the order went through, I ordered two more. Now I have 4 SIMs I am being billed for. I need to cancel two of them that are not visible in my online account. Can someone help me?

Hello,

Yes, I would be glad to assist you with this. Can you please provide me with the order number's for the two that you wish to have cancelled! :)
  • yello_downunderyello_downunder Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I think I might have the order number from one of the packages. Is 592374757 an order number?
  • I think I might have the order number from one of the packages. Is 592374757 an order number?

It's not, I will PM you to further assist you with this!
  • wenqiz1989wenqiz1989 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same problem. I only need 1 SIM card, and going to give the other one to my friend. How do I which one is my with the new phone number, which one to cancel and give away?