Free Data goes to "wrong" device.

Sebastian WiechersSebastian Wiechers Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
Hello! I have two devices under my account and my free data i earn by completing offer always goes to the device im not using at this moment. Can you remove that device from my account? How can I choose to which device the aéarned data goes? Can you please transfer the data to the other device?

Thanks!!
Sebastian

Answers

• trackballtrackball Posts: 1,583FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends on which device you are using when you choose a offer. If you are on your phone, it should get the data credit. If you're on a pc/laptop, make sure you switch to the device that you want to get data.
    You can switch devices by gong to your name, a drop-down will show devices and logout, switch your device and then go to a offer for data credit.
  • Sebastian WiechersSebastian Wiechers Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    Unfortunately that doesn´t work. What do you mean with logout?
  • trackballtrackball Posts: 1,583FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭✭✭
    What device were you using to do the promo offers?
    On a pc/laptop you go to your hpage and 'hover' over your name and a popout appears with devices/logout, you don't logout I was saying what should appear in the box, this is where you can switch to the device that you want to get extra data. After, the device and ph# should show on the left side of your hpage, and you do the promo's on the pc.
    If you have sim cards, and are using them to get data, make sure they reg. different ph#s.